Old October 23rd 06, 03:26 PM posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,alt.politics.bush,us.politics
[email protected][_1_]

Default the USS Eisenhower Carrier Battle Group doesn't make for a 'massive' build-up for war with Iran

Well..I think I've been pretty even-handed in ensuring the GOI is not
held to any standard that the LVA is not willing to hold themselves
to...

....i think you would be hard-pressed to find any who would agree that I
am a shill for Mike Weeks---the fact that he runs away from my postings
DEMONSTRATIVELY ESTABLISHES just the opposite.

Neither South Africa NOR the Soviet Union have been wiped off the
map...thay have had changes in government...

...Israel also needs its anti-zionist elements to be lawfully elevated
to power. Indeed though...Israel is, by definition, an apartheid
state---you could have stated that without the profanity in your
postings.

I am in the middle of trashing the USS Liberty War Crimes Complaint's
prospects in US District Court at the moment due to the conduct of LVA
Legal Director, Ron Gotcher, , The Officers of the LVA, as well as ....

......usslibertyinquiry site administrator, Kenneth J Halliwell's
conduct involving an underage boy ,Andrew Nacin, in TWO felonies.

I then have to report the conduct of Gotcher, Halliwell and Nacin to
the respective law-enforcement authorities for their criminal conduct.

Subsequent to that, we can return to the discussion of Mike Weeks.