Old December 9th 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default more TV pictures

That's got to be it. No wonder I couldn't find anything on the net
about it -- I was looking at the wrong shows. One Step Beyond is
available on DVD so if anyone has seen it, they can confirm. Or I'll
have to buy the DVD myself -- it's a great episode!

Steve

Here are mo

The TV show "Cannon" with William Conrad. If I recall correctly, they
squeezed Cannon into a Caproni.

There was a Twilight Zone or Outer Limits where a glider disappears but
returns many years later being flown by a skeleton. I have tried to
find out more about this show but have not been successful. I'm sure I
didn't dream it.

Could it have been a show named "One Step Beyond" ? It has an episode
titled "Reunion" with this description on TV.com: "German glider
enthusiasts plan to meet the first weekend after WWII ends."

Johan Larson