Old December 17th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jethro

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

Silenced? I believe you can rest assured such is not the case. Go look him
up on Google. It's amazing how loud silence can actually be, if you're
listening.

Juan

I have no doubt that he will never be silenced, nor his critics. The one
blessing is that unlike the Wrights nobody will likely be arguing about ZZZ
in a hundred years. It's not so much if a tree falls, it's more a case of if
you rob a liquor store and nobody can place you at the scene, you didn't do
it in the eyes of any judge. I know a man who claims to have hit twenty
hole-in-one shots, all without witnesses. I completely disregard his claim,
as I do some others. I've hit a single hole-in-one and doubt I'll ever hit
another, but my name is on the clubhouse wall and his isn't.