Old July 1st 03, 04:46 PM
The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

On 01 Jul 2003 15:17:22 GMT, (ArtKramr) wrote:

f course not. Equally, you'll never know the feeling of going up
against Fw 190s in an Airacobra or desperately trying to evade a Wild
Sau nightfighter over Berlin or clambering out of a landing craft in
the teeth of enemy machine-gin

You are right. Tell me about it. II want to hear it form the horses mouth. No
offense of course..

How did you learn to use the Norden? Did you design, buld and test it
yourself or did somebody else do it for you? In which case, don't
bother telling me about bomb-aiming and Norden issues, I'd rather have
it from the horses' mouth.

Gavin Bailey

--

"...this level of misinformation suggests some Americans may be
avoiding having an experience of cognitive dissonance."