Old January 18th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

wrote in message
oups.com...

For the record,it was posted on alt.politics.homosexuality on Oct
26,2006 at 11:43 am. It's in your profile so fess up why does this type
of activity interest you? Come on tubby tell us.

Politics has always interested, and so has fighting bigotry.

Fighting bigotry?? LOL!! on the alt politics homosexuality group ??? LOL!!!
go get 'em tiger.
If I said ...Yup I went to the nudist page ...but I didn't look I'm just
fighting bigotry against nudists next I went to fight bigotry at the naked ladys
page ...Yess sur reee bob I'm fightin' bigotry ...I don't care what pages you go
to as I said before it's between you ,your boyfriend ,your wife or who ever
..Just don't be so judgemental towards other people when maybe you got something
in the closet. By the way It's OK to come out of the closet frankly I don't give
a hoot.

What's your excuse, ugly?

Ugly???? sounds like a bigot statement to me, uttered by MR Bigot fighter hmmmm
I guess you only fight certain bigotry.Bigotry toward ugly people don't count I
guess.

What a PHONY

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret