Old January 28th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Some flying vids I made...

Ease up on Jon Sam.

Post's like his protect you (and myself) on an IFR flight plan
warning VFR folks not to be mucking 'round the cotton stuff :-)

Good vids.....

Got some vids to music on the net as well.

Check out

http://www.archive.org/details/ALieb...ndingwithMusic or right
click this link and download for better performance http://
http://www.archive.org/download/ALie...dingwithMusic/
LandingsMergedTogetherWithSongs.avi

and

http://www.archive.org/details/ALieb...loudswithMusic
or right click this link and download for better performance at http://
http://www.archive.org/download/ALie...oudswithMusic/
Takeofftosailing.avi

To see all my vids, whether it be night landings, IFR approaches, even
a short XC from KJAN to KMBO from startup to touch and go, go to
http://www.archive.org/search.php?qu...20lieberman%22

Allen

On Jan 28, 8:50 am, wrote:
Hey cop boy,

Yes, I was on an IFR flight plan. Jerk.

On Jan 28, 6:50 am, Jon Kraus wrote:

Hopefully you were on an IFR flight plan...

Jon

wrote:
The footage was taken during my trip last month from Colorado to FL
and back in a C172 (yeah, I'm a masochist):

Fluffy little clouds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZJsasteE9k

Blues:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxULCYqvGpY