Old November 12th 06, 10:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default Under Entirely New Management, concluded - Turncoat-17E.jpg (1/1)

German law is the same as it has always been (before the war, during the
war, after the war). Only fanatics are allowed, the only question is which
brand of fanaticism will prevail.

"Waldo Pepper" wrote in message
I had always thought that the German law allowed the Swaztika to be
displayed for educational purposes. If ayone knows, is this not the
case still? (I suppose the devil is in the details, what qualifies for
educational purposes?)

Waldo.

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:39:13 -0600, CWO4 Dave Mann
wrote:

Mitchell Holman wrote:

Interesting note for the Germans: The Nazi Hakenkreuz (Swastika) has
been crudely photoshopped out of this picture so that it will be "legal"
to have, display and send/receive in Germany.

I am not belabouring the German people here, just making an observation.

Cheers,

Dave