Old July 11th 03, 11:51 AM
Keith Willshaw

"Lawrence Dillard" wrote in message

I dunno. In the US, at least, the majority population is white, with about
10 per cent Hispanic and 10 per cent African-American. Take 1,000 US
citizens, and you will find 800 whites, which is a larger pool than 100
Hispanics and 100 African-Americans. I would be surprised if fewer whites
were found with "certrain natural talents" in such circumstances. Yes,
people are judged on merits, but there are many ways of determining

merits.

Nitpick In 2000 the actual figures were

72% White, 12% African American, 11% Latina, 4% Asian,
0.7% Native American , 0.3% Everything else

Keith