Old February 11th 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.student
Bob Crawford

Default If user fees go into effect I'm done

On Feb 10, 5:41 pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
Thomas Borchert writes:
When someone confuses it with freedom of incoherent blathering, it can
be, yes.

There is no confusion. Freedom of speech presumes that no one will pass
judgement on the intelligence, coherence, wisdom, etc., of any speech.

Actually freedom of speech presumes that everyone does pass judgement
on the intelligence, coherence, wisdom, etc., of any speech they
encounter - otherwise one my believe everything they heard or read,
for example on the internet.