Old February 13th 07, 07:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Sylvain

Default Iowa Aviation Weather...en Espanol

Morgans wrote:

Now you are being silly. English is the official language in the US, and
is the only language of record. That says it all.

hmm, care to quote the chapter and verse of the relevant CFR where this
is stated? (you can get all the CFRs, not just 14, he gpoaccess.gov
-- ok, there is something about it in 8 CFR, but that's about
naturalization; frankly I haven't read all of them, so you might very
well be right); I don't see it in the constitution however.

as for the 'only language of record', have a look at your US passport
if you have one, and tell us what language or languages it is written
in?

--Sylvain