Old February 21st 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

Default Borgelt B2000 experience

On Feb 21, 6:14 am, "HL Falbaum" wrote:
Anyone out there in r.a.s.land using a Borgelt B2000 + B500 (or B50)? I am
interested in your experience with it.

Interested in reliability, service, functionality, display visibility & user
friendliness.

Thanks in advance

--
Hartley Falbaum

I used a B2000 with a B50 in my ASW20 for about five years. I went
this route as I already had the B50 and really liked its
functionality. I now use an SN-10, but find it harder to operate than
the B2000 and I still prefer the navigation screen on the Borgelt.
The display was very readable, even in Arizona heat and the functions
were logical. There were some early software issues, but I believe
these have all been resolved.

If you've any specific questions, e-mail Mike Borgelt directly, he's
very responsive.

Mike