Old March 7th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default "Budget" suppliers

On Mar 6, 10:45 pm, wrote:
On Mar 6, 5:39 pm, wrote:

Hi there,

Usually I don't like to make any recommendations, but.....I needed my
contest numbers, new registration, my sailplane logo and couple of
"beautifying" pin stripes and such; a company located in Kennewick, WA
under the name of Budget Signs made all that stuff for just $43.71.
That is not bad. Contact is Stan, Budget Signs, Budget Signs at
charter dot net, phone is 509-528-6377. Also Browns Aircraft
Interiors made for me a new set of seat belts for my ship for
$182.32....money well spend. Their contact is Patti Browne at
661-822-0909. I am not associated with any of those guys, I am posting
this simply because they deserved it. They are good businesses.

Jacek
Pasco, WA

Mr. Letter is good too. New N-numbers, contest numbers for the glider
and trailer, N-numbers and contest numbers for the tail dolly, wing
wheel etc and a few sets for the car. 2 mil vinyl all for a $53 or so
shipped. www.lettersunlimited.com/

Bob
KR

I think Lowe's has a sale on spray paint this week, have to get me
some of those contest numbers...