Old March 12th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

In article , Mark Hickey says...

(Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Robert Bonomi" wrote

At least I've never resorted to hiring somebody else to do the actual
construction work, and claime I did it myself.

Neither have I.

*PROVE*IT* Show the records.

If you can't produce the records, you are, _by_your_own_standards_ a liar.

Juan, "standards"? LOL.

I'm with Chuck. It's (past) time to shun the guy. He's a waste of
bandwidth and enjoys the attention you're giving him.

It's been obvious to me for a long time and now to most people that jaun is and
always has been zooms "toady". He knows it and we know it so any thing he has
to say is worthless and his only goal here is to be contrary.You guys have taken
him to task and proved him a hypocrite over and over again.Yet he claims he
right.

Why someone would go so far out of his way to make of fool of himself is beyond
me but if that was his goal he's more then successful.Frankly he bores me, so
I'm not playing his game anymore.I'm sure he'll post a flurry of insults and
rants after I post this but I won't answer him back. He's simply not qualified
or competient enough to be taken seriously. Some day he'll smart off to the
wrong guy and get his ass whooped I only hope I'm around to watch LOL!!
I will however post from time to time when zoom does something that needs
reporting :-)Meanwhile back to other topics.

Chuckj S RAH-14/1 ret

Mark "Juan who?" Hickey