Old March 23rd 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Primary training in a Hi Perf complex acft

Bob Moore wrote:

Well, the USAF does primary training in the T-6; hardly a simple A/C.
For the average John Doe I can think of lots of reasons this might
not be a good idea, though certainly there are some people who are
at the high end of that bell shaped curve.

Well.....:-) everyone of my classmates soloed in a T-34 somewhere
between 13-15 hours, and then soloed a T-28 at about 40 hours total.

Yeah, but wasn't there a weeding process that tended to remove the
bottom of the bell curve before they even touched a T-34?

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.