Old March 29th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blanche

Default The Worst Aviation Movie of All Time

John:

I tried to send off-list email about the F16 factory, but verizon considers
my ISP to be non-existent. So for the rest of you, sorry...

Sorry, John, but I predate you to the late 70s. I spent 4 months
there managing a re-training program for people being "surplused"
into software development for GenDyn. They figured I was the best
person since I did lots of aerospace software...

The most fun (not) was my hotel room at the departure end of
the runway. At the time, the plant co-existed with the AF base
and B-52s were based there. 5:30am - 40-50 of those suckers took off.
I never had to set my alarm clock. On the down side, every
evening at 5:30 pm they'd come back, right over the pool where we
were all hanging out with our favorite libation....