Old April 7th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Mark D. Stotzer

Default Flight Unlimited 1

There is a an FU1 forum at AVSIM you might look through:
http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?..._id=2657&page=
You could configure the Windows 95 or 98 system to boot to a DOS prompt
(even use a boot floppy?) to run FU1 cleanly from DOS. That's what I do to
run various other old sims like ATP, etc. from my Win 98 SE box kept for
just this purpose.
See my ATP site:
http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?..._id=2657&page=
Specifically these tips:
GENERAL COMPUTER SYSTEM AND MEMORY OPTIMIZATION TIPS
http://simpilot.net/~stotzer/wn95dos2.html
Hope this helps.
-mds

"Glenn Jacobs" wrote in message
Is there anyone still flying Flight Unlimited 1. There was a patch that
allowed a person to run it on a Windows 95 or 98 machine. If so does
anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks in advance,

JakeInHartsel