Old April 11th 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_4_]

Default It's unfair- snow!

Two weeks ago we had weather in the upper Midwest of 78 degrees and sunny.
Took the taildragger out and did some touch and goes at three different
airports, and they went fine. It was the first flight after three months due
to a mandatory prop inspection, and the plane lands hot- 120 in the pattern,
90 on base/final, and no less than 80 over the numbers. Any less and it
sinks like a rock, and with the nose up there's no forward visibility. A
great evening flight.

Well, today and for the next few days we have up to 10 inches of snow
forecast. More snow shoveling in front of the hangar door. More slipping on
the icy ramp. No VFR flight, and lots of wet icy clouds at low altitudes.

What happened to spring?