Old September 12th 03, 05:21 AM
terra

Morgans wrote:

"terra" wrote .

I expected to see some scoffing here, but I got some really pleasant

replies. I
could have done a lot better at persuading "Garfield" that he's wrong

about some
things. I simply pushed. Naturally, he pushed back. I failed.

This isn't the same Garfield that used to hang out here, 4 or 5 years ago,
is it?

He was loony tunes, then.
--
Jim in NC

No, this Garfield didn't even know he was Garfield until a couple days ago, when
a female student told him he looks like that cat. He's really pretty good;
misses a few concepts, but has lots of practical knowledge from working in the
industry.