Old April 25th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

Default FS: ASK21 disassembly tool

RASers,

I'm making a couple of ASK21 disassembly tools for a friend. If
anybody else wants one, let me know. They'll be $50 each, plus
shipping, satisfaction guaranteed. I'm only making one batch of these
things, so if you want to buy one next year plan on spending about
twice as much to have it made at your local fab shop.

What I'm making is a cross-handled tool that has one threaded end
(with shoulder) for extracting the drag spar pin, and a hooded hex at
the other end for removing the horizontal stabilizer. I can add #2
phillips and 1/4" flat blade screwdriver tips to the crossbar ends for
a couple bucks more.

Contact me at bob at hpaircraft dot com if you are interested.

Thanks, Bob K.
http://www.hpaircraft.com