Old April 27th 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter R.

Default President of our local EAA chapter killed in inaugural flight

On 4/27/2007 10:57:56 AM, "Morgans" wrote:

Yep. I hope that a record of this whole incident is kept as a record of
what not to do for an airplane's first flight.

I failed to mention previously that there were at least two if not more video
clips of the entire ill-fated flight so I am hopeful the NTSB will be able to
come to a confident conclusion as to the cause of this accident.

--
Peter