Old May 3rd 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
NW_Pilot

Default 150's and 172's about the only planes flying!!

"wise purchaser" wrote in message
ups.com...
WOW!!

Flew my Cessna '150/150 (Sipping MOGAS) today to the local
airport to get some maint items done. FBO told me the only airplanes
flying anymore are 150's, 172's, small pipers and a few other single
engine MOGAS sipping airplanes!!

T hangers are full of NON flying 100 LL gas guzzlers (singles and
twins) that the owners can no longer afford to fly!

I LOVE MY 150 / 150! I just about have the Sky all to my self
now!! I have my own runway
so the cost of aircraft ownership is very low!!!

dosen't get any better!!

Not True!!!!! I am taking a 100LL Guzzling 182 to the UK or Germany this
Weekend! A 150 to Peru After That then no telling what other I will have
lines up I hope it's the 172RG to FIJI! Avgas is not that expensive in the
States!!! Try $3.00 Yes USD A Liter In Luanda, Angola!!!! or About $16.00 a
gallon in Narsarsuaq, Greenland + A massive landing fee! Many other pilots
I know are flying 100LL Guzzling birds every day. Now only if i could fly my
C-150 more I may have to sell it becuse of lack of use 3 hours Since
december!