Old May 4th 07, 02:48 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Default UFO's - adamski3.jpg (1/1)

wrote:
You look at Area 51 pics taken by a government satellite? Someday I will
have to take you for a ride in my flying saucer to see the real picture.
Pathetic earthlings!

"CWO4 Dave Mann" wrote in message
. ..

Thanks for the also interesting reply to my reply ....

I love to look at my Google Earth showing Area 51. I have a 21" LCD
monitor with my Linux box "The Mighty Wurlitzer" and you may be sure that
I have been over every inch. Can't see under ground, however, to the
Great Hive.

Oh well.

Cheers,

Dave

"Hah! Pathetic Earthlings! Who Can Help You Now?"

As for the Flash Gordan movies, I liked them in this order:

1. Original with Johnny Weismuller
2. Flesh Gordan
3. Max von Sydow was a pretty good Ming, however

Now speaking of monsters, I notice that the Big Head guy from This
Island Earth has a new gig, news reporter on Futurama! "Arrugh!"

Cheers,

Dave

Cheers,

Dave