Old June 11th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default $1500 Cash Reward---- Thieves Caught and Jailed

Larry Dighera wrote:
Do you feel that Scooter Liby, Duke Cunningham, and Paris Hilton are
"bad" (whatever you definition of 'bad' is) people, and that it's
appropriate for them to be anally raped as part of their sentence?

I don't place them in the same category as their crimes are very different.
Hilton's a drunk driver... she's in the women's section of a county jail where
she's unlikely to get raped.... no men there to do it.

Scooter Libby exceeded his power as a public servant and I doubt he's going to
Buttslammer Prison. A Club Fed is more likely for him if he ever serves a day
before Bush pardons him.

As for Duke Cunningham, he's a special case. He's a Congressman who not only
abused his position, he took bribes. After years of ****ing us, I have no
problem with him getting a little of that back from his fellow prisoners. So
sad, too bad. I can think of a few other public servants who deserve to join
him. They shouldn't have stolen.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com