Old June 11th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Head orientation in turns--how is it taught for aviation?

Erik writes:

3) Meet me in real life, I'll beat the living daylights out of
you just to make me feel better. Yep, violent, but who gives
a ****?

District attorneys do. You've established premeditation, for one thing. It's
a really bad idea to threaten people in writing, especially in written forms
that will be archived indefinitely and exposed to public view. It can work
against you in ways you may not at all suspect.