Old September 13th 03, 02:53 AM
Tex Houston

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
Subject: Bomber-jacket leather and our law
From: "Tex Houston" 777
Date: 9/12/03 6:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time
I'm around the USAF a lot and I don't remember any such item as a brown
fur-collared bomber jacket as current issue. A-2 aircrew jacket maybe

but I
think someone is describing a WWII item.

Tex

If you go to my website and click on "After Koblenz" I am wearing a fur
collared flight jacket, but I don't recall the
designation. It sure wasn't an A-2. The shot was made in 1944 at Florennes
Belgium after the Koblenz mission.

Arthur Kramer

I'm not doubting the issue in WWII (I remember them), I'm doubting the
description in the article against what the USAF is buying now.

Tex