Old June 21st 07, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.ultralight,rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself

Default Which Ultralight to build.....

Richard Riley wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 19:20:00 GMT, cavelamb himself
wrote:

Richard Riley wrote:

Hey Richard,

Don't tease like that!

Whatcha got?

Richard

Soon as it goes around the pattern, there'll be a full web page, but
there's a picture on page 5 here

http://www.eaach1.org/wingnuts/2007April.pdf

Designed by Barnaby! Cool.

From that little picture it looks to have a single surface wing,
but the planform??? Or is that just ailerons?

Richard

Richard is that earthlink address in your return header good?

Uhh, yes, looks like it.
It's not mangles, if that's what you mean.
I have earthlink's full shields up for spam and virus protection
so I don't really need to hide the address.

Why? Did you have a problem with an email?

Richard (the other one)