Old June 21st 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rob Turk

Default Aircraft Spruce came through for me

A few days back I asked about Aircraft Spruce and how they were unable to
help me recover paperwork for my instruments. It looks like they actively
monitor this list, as they contacted me off-list then next day and were able
to find the sales records. They went a step further and contacted the
manufacturers to retrieve those documents for me and they just informed me
that they have everything ready for me.

Despite my earlier doubts, Aircraft Spruce has really come through for me on
this one. Thanks folkes!

Rob