Old June 29th 07, 04:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TacAN

Default Hanger Queen aeroi18.jpg

"Allen" wrote in message
t...

"shiver" wrote in message

Chill out Panic, it's been a long accepted practice to post Hangar

Queens
on this group.

A practise that should never have been accepted by the majority.

Today some zipperhead decided to post 128 hangar queens to this group
in a zip file.

I counted about 316. It appears to be every hangar queen posted to this
group over the last several years. Not all contained nudity, some are
nose
art and WWII photos.

Thats fine by me - my news group provider has a retention of no more than 36
hrs if I'm lucky.
Nice to catchup with all the hanger queens - but also means I miss out on a
lot of aircraft photos if I dont check this group at least twice a day (not
always possible)

Graham