Old July 8th 07, 08:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Big John

Default I had 2 DUI's about 6 years ago, is it realistic for me to become a commercial pilot?

I have seen a few GA accident reports where a 'good old boy' had been
drinking and had an accident, sometimes killing himself and some or
all of his passengers. Very rare but has happened.

I have NEVER seen an Airline fatal accident where the remains of the
pilots were checked for alcohol and either one found positive.

Anyone dispute these comments and can provide source?

Big John

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 14:09:55 +0200, Mxsmanic
wrote:

writes:

Life is very seldom black and white, which is about all you seem
capable of understanding.

In matters of safety, sometimes it is necessary to reduce the shades of gray
to black and white, and then make a decision.