Old September 18th 03, 04:35 PM
Chad Irby

In article ,
El *******o El *******o@El *******o.com wrote:

One day I saw an article completely photocopied out of a magazine
being submitted with a patent.

Maybe he was wrong. But he was submitting it to the Patent Trade
Office. A place which knows something about intellectual property
rights. If he was wrong, every day a US governmental office (the PTO)
gets tons and tons of paper of illegally copied articles, and doesn't
say a word. Is this what you believe is going on?

No, and it's different (yet again) from what we've been discussing.

I suspect he was right.

He might have been, But, once again, you're postulating a different
situation than the one we're talking about here.

I've said, two or three times, that the argument is not solely based on
one part of the copyright code, but you keep trying to insist otherwise.

Stop that.

Slam on brakes accordingly.