Old September 18th 03, 06:19 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Peter Kemp" peter_n_kempathotmaildotcom wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:25:34 +0000 (UTC), "William Black"
wrote:

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"William Black" wrote in message

The price of champagne and decent cheese would drop even lower.

French wine is all from California vines and we can't buy French

cheese.

And the Californian vines came from where originally?

I've tried that stuff they sell as 'domestic champagne' in the USA,
including the stuff made by Mumm, which chemical plant makes it?

Not being able to buy French cheese is a cruel and unusual punishment...

Tarver obviously has a shopping problem since last time I was at the
supermarket in the US (last night) there was plenty of cheese from
France. Now tracking down a decent mature farmhouse cheddar is a real
challenge!

Oh no silly child, Mr. Black is refering to the good kind of French cheese.