Old July 20th 07, 08:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John Meyer

Default Fairloard 2007

In article ,
"russell" wrote:

Guys, are any of these pictures any good? Maybe someone would like to repost
some as normal files? Even if I could read yEnc files, I wouldn't be able
to see these as only the (2/2) have come through.

Yes, they are good, surprisingly good for camera phone pictures. And
they are normal files. The problem is your newsreader which can't decode
them, and your news server which has poor retention if only one part is
showing up.

--
One is always considered mad when one perfects something that others can
not grasp.*- Ed Wood