Old July 25th 07, 12:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Maple1

Default I just have to get it off my chest.

Agreed though I do not use OE I use Thunderbird and still YENC is a
source of trouble

Dont like being placed into a group just because I hate YENC

Hi, Casey !

I have been avoiding this yEnc/OE thread but after reading your post I
thought you may perhaps be the one to answer my as-yet unanswered question:
What will your agent do that OE will not, except of course decode yEnc
without an add-on patch?

I have formed the opinion after reading these hate-OE threads over the years
that those who hate OE simply don't know how to use it.

What say you?

gdp