Old September 9th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Beckman[_2_]

Default Yet another polished joke

posted:

Jim this is your Polish joke :
Gotta admit, those Polish pilots put on one helluvan
airshow, don't they? Wonder how many time they had
to practice that stunt to get it just right . . .

In yet another Polish joke, I understand that ACA's
already tawdry reputation was further besmirched at
the recent Region 3 contest by the conduct of someone
associated with ACA (although not, to my knowledge,
actually a member of ACA). Well, it's a joke we just
have to put with, isn't it? I won't mention any names,
of course.

Jim Beckman