Old September 10th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
The Visitor[_2_]

Default ATC Controllers Pay For Their Errors

Remember this one?
http://tinyurl.com/yt3526

"a maintenance manager working for the company at Haneda committed
suicide to "apologize" for the accident."

The Visitor wrote:

Yeah that's just me being light, about a serious topic. In some cultures
it is the honourable thing to do. Others it is mental illness or the
cowards way out. I just had the thought, that if a person was paying
with his life, then it would have been his decision. I wonder what
happened to the widower?

John

On 2007-09-10 00:45, The Visitor wrote:

The one murdered by the widower, was simply murdered. If he paid with
his life he would have got the big sword out and done sodduko.

-snip-

That's sounds like a dangerous puzzle?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sudoku