Old September 19th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

Default Right seat in the Tri-Motor

From: "Maxwell"

It's certainly the most unusual endorsement in my log book. Thought I
would
mention it, and see what some of the favorite log book entries were among
the
group. What is your personal favorite?

That's easy.........It was the day I made the first flight in a newly
built
Glasair III. 8/10 of an hour of pure cool.
For the next two weeks I went around telling anyone who would stand still
long enough to listen that I was a "TEST PILOT".

Easy to understand. I don't think I would have brought it back!!