Old October 23rd 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

Default By non-poster request: "Foo fighters"

"Gatt" wrote in message

Overheard the telecom guys chatter today about "foo fighters" and how
"back in the day" pilots used to report them all the time, etc. I
mentioned that I'd never seen anything strange or met anybody who claimed
to have, but I've only been flying since '91. So, by request, I'm
passing the question on to the forum:

"Have you ever seen..."?

They're more interested in upper atmospheric phenomenon, etc, than
spacemen.

-c
( It was either ask on their behalf or tell them where the forum was so
they could come ask themselves. )

I almost hit a green party balloon at about 3,500 ft one day in a 172,
scared the **** out of me!

DW