Old November 2nd 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roger (K8RI)

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:48:16 -0700, "Tom S."
wrote:

"Terry K" wrote in message
roups.com...

http://www.pubs.royalsoc.ac.uk/media...pa20071880.pdf
suggests the sun has no effect on climate.

I guess they never heard of "seasons".

This paper refutes the above paper:
http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/im...e_lockwood.pdf

And this paper too appears to have some flaws. It ignores the Pan
evaporation rate which has shown the amount of energy from the sun
reaching the earth's surface has been going down for decades.

Also it denies the major effect of CO2 while current scientists have
overwhelmingly accepted CO2 as the prime driver.

Still in the end the ONLY source for earth's energy we see does come
from the sun with the exception of a small amount of leakage from the
earth's core.

Both papers have some serious conflicts with today's accepted
theories.

Roger (K8RI)