Old November 6th 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Robert Sveinson

Default Martin Mars at Lake Elsinore #5

"Square Wheels" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 06 Nov 2007 19:13:16 +0000, SHIVER ME TIMBERS wrote:

I believe we sent at least 6 or 7 dowm there.

Not of those we didn't.

No, you're absolutely correct. I believe that company has only 2 or 3 of
them -- all that are left, AFAIK.

There are only 2 Martin Mars left in flying
condition and both reside on Vancouver Island.

But according to news reports, BC did send several similar aircraft,
probably from other companies or the Canadian Forces.

There were 2 CL-215s from Quebec also.

I should have been more clear on that point.

Sorry!

"I misspoke myself."

- Richard M. Nixon

SW

--
The quality of our thoughts is bordered on all sides by our facility with
language.

-J. Michael Straczynski, author (b.1954)