Old September 26th 03, 01:38 PM
Larry Smith

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

"Larry Smith"

Careful...
or I won't save you any money on a Sensenich prop.

O, I'm in milquetoast mode from now on.

I guess MONEY really does talk, eh? g

You should be able to buy NEW for around $1800....
but not directly from Sensenich. They only give
10% discounts, AFAIK.

Big difference. A Sen dealer in GA wanted $2525.

For your T-Craft...
http://www2.sensenich.com/direct/tcraft.htm

You want this TexASS dealer....

Stan Shannon --
http://www.kitplaneparts.com/

Psssst.
Do NOT mention my name.
Chances are you will get a better deal if you don't.
Honest.
I can explain, but not here.

Thanks, Bob. I preshate it.

You wanna talk nice now and do a little HOPPING for me?
I have a dealer source that discounts Sensenich. If you talk
real nice I might even arrange a Sensenich T-shirt for your
smart ass.

Damn am I humble.

If you actually order a new Sensenich prop....
I GUARANTEE you a T-Shirt from the Lititz PA factory.

I will need your name address, etcetera..
if things work out.

Barnyard BOb --