Old November 23rd 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default 747 gear collapse crushes worker

a mechanic was working on a boeing 747 at the Pinal air park near
Marana, Arizona, north of Tucson on west side of I-10 when the nose gear
collapsed trapping the worker in the wheel well. workers had to use a
crane to raise the aircraft and free the worker. he was transported to
hospital in critical condition

And the relevance to r.a.p is??? You gotta be kidding me. Give the net
nanny act a rest.

It is about an aviation accident. Someone here might even know the guy,
since he works on aircraft, you know.
--
Jim in NC