Old December 11th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
RL Anderson

Default An Airplane Down-Possibly

Gang,

When I arrived at Thun Field (KPLU) this afternoon, I noticed that one
TV news van and our Washington Department of Transportation (WSDOT) were
at the airport. Local radio news had reported this afternoon (Dec 10,
2007) that a Piper Archer had gone down on a flight between Crest
Airpark and Thun Field last Thursday (Dec 6, 2007). I did some checking
around and found out that the airplane they are looking for is a Piper
Dakota, N4388P. It is owned by a Thomas E. Maxwell of Black Diamond
Washington. If anyone in the area of Western Washington, or maybe even
Northwest Oregon/Southwest British Columbia (yea I know it is a stretch)
could check with your local contacts to see if there is an airplane on a
ramp/strip that matches this description, please contact your local law
enforcement agency. The family of the pilot, I'm sure, would appreciate it.

Many TIA

Rick