Old December 21st 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
LWG

Default FYI: Dec 12 MythBusters: Airplane Hour

Yeah, I was jealous as hell. When we would sit in his office, we could
always tell when there was a great story coming up. He had a picture of his
lovely wife on the credenza behind his desk. He would place it face down
before starting with the story, so she wasn't "looking" at him.

The best semi-printable story was when he was invited to the Playboy
mansion. He wound up in the grotto, looked up and saw these big silver
half-spheres at the top. It got to be about 1 am and the grotto cleared
out. The only other person there was a pretty young thing. He "dove right
in" on the walkway beside the pool, underneath those large silver cicles.
After they were done, he went up to the bar, which was full. He noticed
that all the women and some of the men were nodding at him approvingly. He
couldn't figure it out, since he was essentially crashing this party. That
is-- until he made it to the actual bar counter to get a drink. Behind the
bar, but low, were large plastic half spheres looking down into the grotto.
The light made it look like they were mirrors -- but only from the grotto.
From the bar, however, the view was crystal clear.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"LWG" wrote in
:

This guy went through flight training in the Air Force. He wanted to
be selected for fighters, but was sent to transports. He didn't want
that, and arranged to get discharged in Europe. He bought a Vespa
scooter, and spent months touring the "country" side. He could *tell*
some stories-- the Swiss maids, the countess and her daughter on the
train from Dusselldorf-- it was incredible.

I hate him.

Bertie