Old December 24th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default Gliding GP - terrific!

On Dec 23, 10:00 pm, Dan G wrote:
I've just finished watching the final day's live coverage and I must
say it was terrific. ....

Dan

I would like to second Dan's comments. The coverage improved everyday
and the last two days have been fantastic. To be able to see the
tactics and choices during the flight and to have a true sense of time
is fantastic.

After watching the shotgun start I am wondering how that would work in
a 50 or 60 glider contest. It would be fun to try in a regional at
least.

Again, congratulation to the FAI World GP Gliding Championship team
for putting a fantastic viewer spectacle together.

Tim