Old January 26th 08, 08:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Default Asterisks off the coast of California on sectionals

A Guy Called Tyketto wrote in
:

Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:

Hey, do you ever use the online SIM ATC?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. I started using the built-in AI
ATC in MSFS when it first became available. But then I discovered
VATSIM, and so now I fly online with real people providing ATC (and
flying in the same virtual universe), which is dramatically superior
to the built-in ATC, although it requires real-world charts and
databases and so on.

And because of the bull**** that comes out of your mouth here,
you'vegiven VATSIM a bad rep to these people here, in which some of
the people at VATSIM are controllers (I happen to know a number of
them at C90, L30, P50, ZLA, ZAB, R90, and others).

The best thing you can do about VATSIM, Anthony, let alone
anything here, is to shut up.

But I digress. The only time that would ever happen is if David
Duke and Pat Robertson made it to the White House.

Don;'t say stuff like that!

I know someone who's wife was pestering him to take up ballroom dancing
in the 70's.
He sadi "I'll do that the day they elect a non-italian Pope"

He's not bad at the dancing, actually.

Bertie