Old January 27th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ted[_2_]

Default All I wanted to do is try to fly on a 747!!!

Hi Everyone,
All I wanted to try to do is attempt to find a flight aboard a 747 without
going to far to do so. I really didn't realize it would be such a battle to
go through to find one. Wow!! Ultimately a posting by a James Robinson
ended my search and HOPEFULLY will end the battles that I began and to my
fault, help a couple going. THANK YOU, James Robinson for your help and
understanding what I was requesting. I really did think this newsgroup
would have been a proper place to post my request but again, in my life of
many wrongs, I was wrong again.