Old February 2nd 08, 05:41 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Fred J. McCall

Default Boeing Awarded Contract For Next-Generation Harpoon Block III Missile

Kerryn Offord wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: wrote:
:
: :See:
: :
: :
http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Boei...ssile_999.html
: :
: :How much longer will the Navy keep upgrading Harpoon before
: :switching to a newer, possibly supersonic, weapon?
: :
:
: This one seems to fall into the "if it works, don't **** with it"
: category.
:
: What do you want a newer weapon to do that would work better than
: what's already there and in the development plan?
:
:
:I thought you said you worked for a military contractor?
:

I do, but what does that have to do with anything?

:
Or do your lot make the Harpoon?)
:

Nope.