Old February 21st 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

Default Can someone ID this airplane?

On Feb 20, 5:13*pm, Charles Vincent wrote:
William Hung wrote:
On Feb 20, 11:37 am, "Peter Dohm" wrote:
"William Hung" wrote in message

Can someone ID this airplane?
http://www.abpic.co.uk/photo/1093439/
No, not the gyro in front of it, the plane behind the gyro with the
twin boon. *Three brownie point to the first enthusiast able to ID
this plane.
Thanks,
Wil
It appears to be based on a Benson Gyrocopter.

I have no idea what this particular exterior may have been called.

Peter

Thanks for the effort Pete, but I'm interested in the plane behind the
gyro.

Wil

As far as the Gyro goes, someone was kind enough to label the photo
Montegomerie Benson B8MR, and just in case there was any confusion, they
painted Montegomerie Benson in four or five inch tall letters on the
fuselage. *The registration number listed on the picture title and
aircraft itself lead to registration records that state Montegomerie
Benson B8MR as the make and there is an accident report on it that in
addition to the model, states that it is powered by a Rotax, so there
should be no mystery surrounding the Gyro ;')

Charles- Hide quoted text -

Smarty pants. You're gonna make Pete feel bad.g

Wil