Old February 21st 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Darkwing

Default What a Long Flight

"Dan" wrote in message
On Feb 21, 8:35 am, wrote:
On Feb 20, 11:05 pm, Dan wrote:

On Feb 20, 2:15 pm, William Hung wrote:

On Feb 20, 12:42 pm, wrote:

Just got up from a few hour nap was a super long flight. next stop
Malta, Luxor, then Qatar

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N66032

Would be great if we could get a "bird's eye view" of your approaches
and take offs at these remote places.

Wil

I assume it's not legal to take passengers on these flights. However,
could a second pilot go along even if the aircraft did not technically
_require_ two pilots? I have a feeling many of us would love to have
that "once-in-a lifetime" opportunity to ride along on one of these,
and perhaps be somewhat helpful to the PIC along the way...

--Dan

A second pilot (Must Be Instrument Rated) can come along and help fly
as required crew. And a large bank account to cover their expenses.- Hide
quoted text -

Expenses such as - food and hotel? Would one need to purchase a
survival suit (or any other equipment)?

--Dan

Don't forget the commercial flight home!