Old February 25th 08, 01:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew[_8_]

Default From CFB Baggotville, Quebec: IMG_0964mod001.jpg (1/1)

thanks..I kow you can actually go into the tip of the tail. How - probably a
ladder. A friend has a pic of him at the top..so its probably some avionics
maybe.

ANdrew
"Andrew" wrote in message
Dang news group didn't carry the pic - can someone repost it? thanks

"Rob McCleave" wrote in message
In article ,
"Andrew Chaplin" wrote:

"CWO4 Dave Mann" wrote in message
. ..

Well which base is right north of Fort Drum. seems to me we did a

road
march with vehicles and the border inspectors on the Canadian side
remarked that the last time this has happened was the war of 1812 or
something like that.

Anyway, a great time was had by all, to be sure!

The base north of Fort Drum is Petawawa.

The closest base to Fort Drum is CFB Kingston, a much shorter hike than
Petawawa. You have to hang a left once you cross the border, though.

Further west is CFB Trenton, which is where the new C-17s live. It's
nice to have the heavy lift capability. We used to rent Antonovs to haul
stuff around. That's just plain embarrassing.